Notice of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that any Content or Submission appearing on the Site has been used in a manner that infringes upon your copyrights, you or your authorized agent may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the Site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact you, such as your address, telephone number or e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Playdoit contact information for copyright issues relating to this Site is as follows: email@example.com
In an effort to protect the rights of copyright owners, playdoit.com maintains a policy for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of subscribers and account holders of this Site who are repeat infringers.
Revised November 1, 2014
NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint using firstname.lastname@example.org. We respond quickly to the concerns of rights owners about any alleged infringement.
If you prefer to submit a report in writing, please provide us with this information:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon; and
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site; Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address; and
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying Playdoit.com that your copyrighted material has been infringed.