Revised October 31st, 2014
As a User of the web site playdoit.com (“Company”) your privacy is of the upmost importance to us, and your continued trust in us is a commitment we take very seriously. We want to give you, the consumer, a better understanding on how we collect, use and protect the personal information of those using our Services.
HOW WE COLLECTION INFORMATION
- The Company collects User name, date of birth, credit card information, home address, email address, phone number and other contact information.
- The Company also collects a section data log unique to User that collects traffic information including source IP address, time and date of activity, web page visited, language use, among other information.
- User is answerable for the accurateness of information submitted to Company. Inaccurate information will alter the Company's ability to contact User as stated in this Policy. User may update any inaccurate Information through User Account or by e-mailing customer support at email@example.com
HOW WE USE USER INFORMATION
- This Policy is part of the Terms and Conditions and should be read together. When User accesses Services, User agree that the Company may collect, use and disclose User information in agreement with the terms of this Policy;
- To deliver User support, to calculate vital protection and identity authentication checks, to process any of User online dealings, and for the operation of the Services;
- To enable or expand the delivery of the Services to User, the Company may disclose User Information to any third parties that provide services to the Company;
- Information will be available to employees and staff members of the Company for providing assistance, credit managing, fraud prevention, and to the Company's accountants for payment processing;
- The Company may provide User with offers, products and information regarding the Services as well as services from third parties;
- Users’ Information may be used to improve User support; and for other internal purposes, such as improving the Services;
- The Company will provide User Information if required to do so by law, or if the Company believes such act is necessary to comply with a court order, or to protect the Company's rights or property, the personal safety of users of the Services.
- Fraud is a serious offense and the Company will reserves the right to share the any and all information with other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies in the attempt to recover monies and/or prosecute the User.
- The Company may transfer and save users’ information outside of Users’ country of residence and save it in other countries, insomuch as the data security of these countries may not be as all-embracing as those in the EU in these occurrences the Company will take appropriate measures to ensure protection is given to User privacy information.
WHY WE SAVE USER INFORMATION
The Lotteries and Gaming Authority by law requires the Company to retain all of User Information and though you may demand the Company to destroy saved Information, the mandate will be complied with only if it is applicable with the law.
CHOICE / OPT-OUT
User may opt-out from all announcements from the Company by sending a non- verbal e-mail with the word “Remove” to firstname.lastname@example.org User may contact support with any questions regarding opting-out.
- Cookies: the use of “Cookies” helps Sites to collect and analyse useful information. These small pieces of data that are placed on a User's computer helps to personalize your experience and also helps us verify the efficiency of our site.
- Web beacons: Also known as gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs, are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, that are placed in the code of a Web page used to monitor the traffic patterns of Users from one page to another within our website. This beacon helps to improve website operation. Overall this helps the Company measure the proficiency of our content and other offerings.
- Session Data: Session data involves many things including, but not limited to, device information, IP address, operating system and browser software information, and the actions conducted by the visitor while using the Site. We collect session data because it is useful to us in analysing data such as the unique way the visitor examines the site, how long they visit and what they click on during the visit. The session data helps us better manage our systems.
The Company has employed appropriate security policies, rules and advanced technical procedures to protect and safeguard User Information from unsanctioned access, dishonest use or disclosure, unapproved modification, wrongful deletion or inadvertent loss. All of the Company's employees, are compelled to respect the privacy of User information.
THIRD PARTY SITES
The Company's services may contain links to third party sites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other third party sites and furthermore the Company accepts no liability in any manner for the policies, or practices of third parties.
- The Services operate “AS-IS” and “AS-AVAILABLE”, without liability of any kind. The Company is not responsible for events beyond its direct control. The Company cannot guarantee that there will be mistake free performance regarding the privacy of User Information, and the Company (including its employees and/or affiliates) will not be liable for any damages relating to the use or release of Information.
- In the eventuality of a Company liquidation, whether it be a sale, assignment, transfers bankruptcy or become insolvent, the Company may sell User Information regardless of User opt status, to such successor or acquirer.
USER ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
By using the services on the Company's website, or other application, User agrees to this Policy. The Company may make changes to this Policy at any time and will notify User of any such changes by posting the changes on the Company's website. User will be responsible to confirm such changes. Failure to confirm such change will prevent User from continuing using the Services. User may choose to stop using the Services, and to close User account.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE POLICY
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child's information, please contact our site as provided below under "Contact Us", and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.