TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Latest Revision: October 30, 2014
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter called "Terms") are effective as of the date on which the user accepts the agreement, hereinafter referred to as (the "Effective Date") between User, hereinafter referred to as ("User"), from one site, and Gambling World Online N.V. and Gambling World Online Malta Itd a Limited Liability Company DBA playdoit.com with its registered office in Wilhelminalaan 13, Willemstad. Curacao hereinafter referred from the other side hereinafter referred to as (the "Companies"). Click here to view copy of license. Payment processing is done by Gambling World Online Malta Limited, 85, St. John Street, Valletta VLT 1165, Malta. By accessing our features through the "Account" User opened on this website at registration, User agrees to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations, and is responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
NATURE OF THE SITE
- The Company provides online and mobile gaming amenities to User subject to the terms and conditions contained within this agreement.
- The Features are for Users’ personal entertainment; they are not meant to make User rich overnight and there are no winnings formulas. Make sure to budget User money and know the game rules.
- User may place limits on User use of the Features, including setting limits on User wagers, losses and sessions times. User may also exclude self from the use of the Features for an indefinite time, as well as ask for a cool down period of seven days.
- For Responsible Gaming please read our Policy here.
- The Features are proposed only for users not restricted by the regulations of any relevant jurisdiction from gambling on the internet and/or mobile devices.
- The Company does not intend help User to breach pertinent law. User will guarantee and agree that User’s use of the Features will comply with all valid laws, statutes and regulations.
- The obtainability of the Features will not be regarded or interpreted as an invitation by the Company to use the Features;
- User will be held liable for compliance with any laws or regulations in the locality where user lives and/or uses the Features.
- Employees, directors and officers of the Company, as well as members of their families, affiliates or subsidiaries, any person involved in the operation of this Site, advertising, promotion and fulfilment agencies, insurers and legal advisers, the webmasters and the web suppliers and family members thereof, are not entitled to participate in any of the Features.
The Site provides its Features to the User under these General Terms
- Age restriction. No individual under the age of eighteen (18) years may view the contents of the site (as defined below or participate in any activity offered by the Site. User affirm and guarantee User are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older and are capable of lawfully entering into the agreement.
- The Company may require proof of age from User at any given time and reserves the right to close User Account if satisfactory proof have not been forthcoming. Account balanced will be left in the discretion of the Company
- User represents and acknowledges that they have read the Terms, and agree to honour these Terms, and that the information the User provides the Site is accurate, complete, and is within the User’s right to use.
- If User is entering into these Terms on behalf of a company or another legal entity, User represent that User have the authority to bind such entity and its affiliates to these Terms, in which case the terms "User," will refer to such entity and its affiliates.
- These Terms constitute a binding contract between the Company and User, and User acknowledges that these Terms govern the User’s use of the Site.
- The Site may Change the Terms or remove portions of the Agreement at any time. User should check our Privacy from time to time for any new updates. User use of the Features will indicate User acceptance of such changes.
OPENING AN ACCOUNT
In opening an Account, You acknowledge that:
- You are aware that gambling below the permitted age is a punishable offence.
- You have not had an Account closed by Us previously as a result of (including but not limited to) self-exclusion, breach of General Terms and Conditions and/or any criminal activity;
- Your Account must be registered in Users’ own name. To open an Account, You will be required to provide personal details such as your name, date of birth and appropriate contact details.
- When you open an account you will be required to choose a login name and a User Password. User is responsible to keep this private and secure at all times. Failure to conceal your password may lead to unlawful activity on your account.
- In order to place a bet via the Website, you will need to open an account on the website ("Your Account"). For various legal or commercial reasons, we do not permit accounts to be opened by, or used from, customers based or domiciled in certain jurisdictions. If you are in such a jurisdiction then you should not open an account or use the Website.
- In order to open Your Account for use of the Website, You can contact Support through email at support@Playdoit.com should you have any problems.
- We will not be liable for any loss you may incur as a result of misuse of username or password or from any unauthorised use of Your Account, whether fraudulent or otherwise.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that all personal details are current and up-to-date, accurate and not misleading and you agree to inform us immediately if there is any change to such information.
- You are only permitted to open one Account on this Website. Your personal details supplied for this Account will be confirmed through our verification process. This is necessary to prevent abuse of our generous "bonus" offers. If you are found to have multiple Accounts any winnings will be void. We reserve the right to close down any duplicate Accounts and to cancel any wagers on duplicate accounts.
- We reserve the right to refuse to register You and/or suspend and/or close Your registration and/or Your Account, to make void any activity on all duplicate accounts and/or reclaim illegitimately paid bonuses or pay-outs where the following has occurred if there is any attempt to bypass our financial system control; Our verification process identifies You to have more than one account with Us;
- a breach or suspected breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- During the registration procedure you will be asked to choose a unique sign in name and password. This combination username and password is to be kept secure at all times. Failure to do so could lead to unlawful activities on your account.
- The Company will accept no liability for monies or information lost or misused.
- If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the Manager at support@Playdoit.com. If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
USE OF FEATURES
- Any funds User will deposit in User account will be used by User exclusively for playing the Games;
- Funds in User Account will not accrue interest;
- User is mentally capable of taking accountability for User own actions;
- It is Users’ accountability to read and grasp the Game rules and procedures; and understand the potential risk associated with playing and the risk of losing User funds;
- User is responsible for any applicable taxes or assessments that may be owed by User through winnings paid by the Features.
- If the Company suspects User of fraud or non-compliance of the Terms and Conditions it may, at its discrimination, close User Account and retain funds held in User account;
- User will be responsible for safeguarding the privacy of Users’ Player’s Details and for any and all occurrences taken in relationship with User Account.
- User will promptly alert the Company of any questioned fraudulent use of User Account;
- User will not make any reversal or refuse any payment made by User in correlation with the Gaming Features’, and User will reimburse the Company for any loss or damage incurred.
- "£/$/€" - will mean the currency with which User registered User Account.
- "ACCOUNT" will mean a personal account opened by an individual, singularly for such individual to enable such individual to play the Games at the Site;
- "GAMES" will mean any of the games that may be played at the Site;
- "ILLEGAL ACTIONS" will mean illegal, unlawful, fraudulent, money laundering or other improper activities including, , Collusion; the use of devices and software such as robots; sale, transfer and/or acquiring Accounts from other Players, transfer of funds amongst Players' Accounts;
- "PLAYER" will mean anyone who registers via the Site and opens an Account;
- "RESTRICTED TERRITORIES" will mean the following countries: France, United States of America, Spain, United Kingdom and additional jurisdictions blocked by the Company at its sole discretion. This list may be amended;
- "FEATURES" will mean the Company’s Games and any other Features and activities offered at the Site;
- "SITE" will mean any the website and/or mobile site and/or mobile application owned, operated or hosted by the Company;
- "THE COMPANIES", "OUR" or "US" will mean the Company, and/or any subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, directors, officers, agents, suppliers, consultants and contractors;
- "USER" or "USER" will mean any user of the Site.
FUNDING AND WITHDRAWAL
- It is forbidden to fund your User Account by fraudulent means, and User hereby concede that the Company will verify all transactions to prevent the laundering of money, and will alert the proper authorities any suspicious transactions;
- The Company accepts the following payment and deposit methods: credit cards, cheques, and wire transfer, Moneybookers, Ukase and Skill. User Account will be credited with the deposit as soon as the deposit is confirmed by the Company;
- Deposits to and withdrawals from an Account may be made through various payment providers that may change from time to time. Procedures, terms, and conditions vary between payment providers. We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
- All requested withdrawal of funds will be deposited to the allocated deposit method listed in your User account.
- The Company does not charge an administration fee except for withdrawals made after the Company eliminates Features in some areas. Users Banking Institution may charge fees and/or commissions in connection with deposits and withdrawals;
- It is User obligation to alert the Company when User is aware of a lost or stolen payment method, any losses and damages caused by User failure to provide notification will be Users’ liability.
- Deposits to and withdrawals from an Account may be made through various payment providers that may change from time to time. Procedures, terms, and conditions vary between payment providers. We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
- Subject to these Terms the payment time for each withdrawal depends on the withdrawal method, as follows it can take anywhere from 7 to 14 days up to 14 business days;
- The maximum withdrawal amount
per account is
- 1,500 £/$/€ per the week
- 3,000 £/$/€ per month
except in the case of progressive jackpot winning.
- In the event the User wins a substantial sum, the pay-out by the Company will be no more nor less than 10% of the total winning sum. Eg. A win of $25,000, the pay-out will be $2500 per month until sum total of win has been deposited.
As an avenue to protect from
online fraud, the Company may require identity verification before processing a
- a picture ID
- Credit card used to fund the Account: address verification: i.e. recent utility bill or bank statement;
- Before any withdrawals are processed, User game play will be review the account for any abnormal playing patterns. The Company may consider that an irregular game play has occurred, at that point the Company reserves the right to withhold any withdrawals and close User Account.
- Playdoit.com is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally any money deposited with us in your Account will not earn any interest. If a player is not an active participant in play, between his deposit and withdrawal, the fees of 20% will be applied to the withdrawal.
- The Company at its sole discretion reserves the right to prevent players to register, logging in or depositing from certain provinces from participating and being eligible for any or all promotions and bonuses.
REFUND AND RETURN POLICY
Playdoit reserves the right to end and reprocess the withdrawal of funds in order to conform to card scheme rules. Playdoit cannot be held accountable for any costs incurred as a result of abiding by these regulations. Documents may be requested at any time to guarantee the protection of all our customers.
These rules apply to the next payment methods among others.
- Debit cards
- Credit Cards
- BACS (Malta Only)
- Telegraphic Transfer/ International Bank Transfer
Sometimes our security staff may end withdrawals to carry additional checks out. These resources can be delivered back pending the study. If any problems are found during an investigation we reserve the proper to withhold funds. Liability for any resources lies using the account holder with them will stand and any bets made.
Within our commitment to avoiding internet fraud, not and if resources are placed performed before a withdrawal is required we hold request reimbursement of any business fees incurred in the transactions and also the proper to request files and complete identification.
In order to participate in the Services, you are necessary to transfer funds into your account from source or a merchant account of resources which you are officially permitted to move and of which you’re the account holder.
You can then use the funds to place play games or bets. Further information on just how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds is found inside the terms and conditions. If you use a cost method according of which you're not the account holder, we reserve the best to treat any deposit into your account to be invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void) pending the satisfactory completion of most relevant Investigations.
You take using situations at our sole discretion we may apply charges associated with deposits and/or distributions made by you to your account as put down on the internet site in the payments section.
You further recognize that your account shall not be used like a bank account which extra fees may apply in some instances to reflect the price incurred by Playdoit consequently of, however not limited by, remains into and withdrawals from your account where these do not relate to your betting or gambling activity, or where Playdoit determines, working fairly, that you will be conducting extreme volumes of transactions. We are going to warn you before we encourage additional deposit and withdrawal charges and can tell you when we plan to start to impose such costs.
You further agree to not create any chargebacks, reversals or otherwise stop any deposits into your account and in any such occasion to reimbursement and cover us for such unpaid deposits including any costs incurred by us of collecting your deposit in the process. Bets will be void and you will forfeit any profits.
Your account isn't a banking account and is therefore not protected, certain, sponsored or otherwise protected by banking insurance system or any deposit or by any similar insurance system. In your account will attract any interest, no amounts deposited around.
Funds deposited with us are held in the title of Playdoit, which holds the monies in the bill on trust for other customers and you in a given MALTA Consumer banking account. As such, in the case of our insolvency, you'd be eligible for claim any monies held on trust for you personally in such a free account, However, You might have no protection under any legal deposit guarantee scheme.
We might anytime offset any good balance in your account against any balance by you (including under a reproduction bill) to Playdoit (regardless of whether there's been a violation of the Terms and Conditions), including (without limitation) where we re-settle any bets, wagers, payment errors or outstanding credit limits.
Towards the extent required other experts or tax or by the local law you're accountable for reporting your winnings and losses due to your actions on Playdoit.
You may request withdrawal of funds from your account at any time so long as all payments changed to your account happen to be confirmed as removed and none have been charged-back, stopped or else ended, all evidence requirements have been done by us to our pleasure and You have complied with another related withdrawal conditions affecting your account (e.g. any applicable Bonus Terms).
On any withdrawal approved by us, provided you give us adequate information concerning the way the resources should be transferred to you, we'll return the appropriate funds for your requirements as per training less charges incurred or some other amount necessary to be taken from your withdrawal in order to comply with any applicable law.
All withdrawals will be built using the same payment method as that used to deposit. However, where this is not possible we shall try to support your request about the cost process and currency of payment of the withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed, thus, we might process and pay withdrawals in an alternative cost process compared to the one required by you, such as through different transaction companies or via bank transfer (any charges associated with related payment methods are lay out inside Bank under withdrawals.
PLACING YOUR BET AND/OR GAMING
In order to place a bet or access a service you should follow the instructions provided in the Help Centre. We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by User at any time in our sole discretion, or where you have breached the Terms and Conditions.
- It is Your responsibility to ensure that the details of any bet, stake or similar transaction that you place using the Services are correct in the following manner:
- When using the Website (either directly, through an application or otherwise) in accordance with the relevant Betting and Gaming Rules, as appropriate;
- when using Telebetting, Your bet will be read back to You and You will be asked to confirm that it is correct to our telephone agent; and
- When using Chat, Your bet will be confirmed back to you via the chat screen and you will be asked to confirm that it is correct to our Customer Service agent.
- No transaction is accepted by us until you have given the appropriate confirmation (or it has otherwise been accepted by us). Once a transaction has been accepted by us, you cannot cancel the transaction unless we agree otherwise.
- If You are making a
Telebetting transaction and the relevant telephone connection becomes
unexpectedly disconnected, we shall nevertheless place the relevant bet if:
- we are clear as to Your intended instruction,
- the bet details have been provided to us by You prior to the point at which we cease accepting bets on the relevant event, and
- the bet is acceptable to us in the ordinary course of business. In the event of any such telephone disconnection, you should immediately contact our Customer Service team for confirmation as to whether your bet has been placed.
- We may, at our discretion (and provided that neither you nor we gain an unfair advantage), elect to accept a bet notwithstanding that the relevant event has begun. In respect of gaming, the relevant Betting and Gaming Rules tab shall set out the point at which no further stakes will be accepted by us.
- If you are in any doubt as to whether a transaction has been accepted successfully, you should contact Customer Services. Your transaction history can be accessed by you by clicking My Account on the Website, or through our Customer Services team.
- All calls and chats are recorded for training and security purposes.
- Playdoit.com reserves the right to withhold payment and to declare bets on an event void if we have evidence that the following has occurred:
- the integrity of the event has been called into question;
- the price(s) or pool has been manipulated;
- match rigging has taken place; or
- pending the outcome of any subsequent investigation, where there is evidence of a series of bets each containing the same selection(s) having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals.
Evidence of the above may be based on the size, volume or pattern of bets placed with Playdoit.com across any or all of our betting channels. A decision given by the relevant governing body of the sport in question (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes any money to Playdoit.com for any reason, we have the right to take that into account before making any payments to that customer.
COLLUSION, CHEATING, FRAUD AND CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
- In the event that the Company believes User is abusing or attempting to abuse a bonus or other promotion, or are likely to benefit through abuse or lack of good faith, then the Company may, at its sole discretion, deny, withhold or withdraw from User any bonus or promotion, or rescind any policy with respect to User, either temporarily or permanently, or terminate and/or block User Account without any duty to pay User any funds held in User Account.
- In the event that the Company believes User is using unfair external factors or influences (commonly known as cheating); any deception, fraud or criminal activity or use of internet "bots" and/or automated scripts,
- We will take all reasonable steps to prevent and detect such practices and to identify the relevant users concerned if they do occur. Any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- In the event that the Company believes User is have participated in a Fraudulent Practice, You have placed bets and/or played online games with any other online provider of gambling services and are suspected as a result of such play of any Prohibited and/or Fraudulent Practice or otherwise improper activity;
- event that the Company believes User is fraudulent charge-backs and rake-back activity; of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorized credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- In the event that the Company believes User is the collusion by You with others in order to gain an unfair advantage (including through bonus schemes or similar incentives offered by us);
- In the event that the Company believes User is "criminal activity" shall include, without limitation, money laundering and any offence under section 33 of the Gambling Act 2005; and an "unfair advantage" shall include, without limitation, the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our or any third party's software used by You in connection with the Services including, in respect of any game, the use of automated software tracking of users of the Services ('bots') to the disadvantage of us or other users of the Services.
- Playdoit.com reserves the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected Prohibited and/or Fraudulent Practice by You, and you shall cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
- Playdoit.com reserves the right to refuse any offer to you or any other user of the Services for any reason, or to withdraw an offer at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
Suspension and Closure
If you would like to shut your account, please contact us. Any negative balance on your account will fall quickly due and payable to Playdoit, before the applicable balance to Playdoit is paid completely as well as your account will not be closed.
Playdoit reserves the right to close or hold your account anytime as well as for any reason. Playdoit will be entitled to close or suspend your account if, without limiting the preceding sentence:
- You feel bankrupt;
- Playdoit considers that you used the Website in a fraudulent way or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper uses;
- Playdoit considers which you purchased the Internet Site in an unfair manner or have deliberately cheated or taken unfair benefit of Playdoit or any of its clients;
- Playdoit is wanted to take action from the police, any regulatory authority or court;
- Playdoit thinks that any of the activities described in (a) to (c) above might have occurred or are likely to occur; or
- Your account is deemed to be dormant and its own balance is, or reaches zero prior to paragraph below.
If Playdoit ends or suspends your account for any of the causes known in (a) to (e) above, you'll be liable for every claims, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses and expenses incurred or experienced by Playdoit (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and keep Playdoit ordinary on demand for such Promises. In the circumstances described in (a) to (e) above, Playdoit should also be eligible for keep and/or retain any and all quantities which might normally have already been paid or due for you (including any earnings or benefit payments).
Playdoit reserves the right to withhold payment and also to state bets on an event void if we have proof the following has occurred:
- The reliability of the function continues to be called into question;
- The purchase price(s) or pool continues to be altered; or
- Match rigging has taken place. Proof the above might be in line with quantity the measurement or structure of bets placed with Playdoit across all or any of our betting stations. A choice given by the appropriate governing body of the game under consideration (if any) will be conclusive. If any customer owes anything to Playdoit for almost any reason, we have the best to take that into account prior to making any funds to that customer.
Playdoit reserves the best to hold or close your account at any time as well as for any purpose, including but not limited by the circumstances set out inside the Conditions and Terms.
Upon the suspension, cancellation and/or closing of the account for any reason:
- No action shall be granted (including deposits, distributions, gambling or gambling) before day where it's re-activated by us;
- Contingent earnings or no bonuses will be awarded Back; and
- We shall handle the problem that has given rise Back suspension/closing using a view to resolving it the moment reasonably practicable which means that your account can, as appropriate, possibly be re-activated or closed.
Notwithstanding the above, if we're not able to make sure you are the appropriate era then we might suspend your account until such period once we are able to confirm that you're the applicable age. If you're subsequently proven to have already been beneath the applicable age at that time you made any gaming or gambling purchases with us, then:
Your account may be closed;
All purchases made when you were underage can be manufactured void, and all related funds deposited by you'll be delivered to the payment method used for the deposit of such resources practicable; and
You will forfeit If you were under the relevant age, any profits which you have acquired during such period and may be deducted from the number of any deposit returned You'll come back to us on-demand these resources that have been removed from your account.
For that avoidance of skepticism, underage gambling is unacceptable and such cases will be reported for the appropriate Gambling Commission or other relevant authority to your authority who may direct the situation to your local prosecution authorities
Notwithstanding the above mentioned we hold the best to close any identical bill (but shall not be required to do this). If a Reproduction account closes:
All bonuses, free bets and profits accumulated from free bets forfeited by you and obtained using that duplicate account is going to be void and such bonuses;
We may, at our complete discretion, void all profits and return all deposits (less quantities according of void winnings and transactional costs incurred) manufactured in respect of this identical consideration and, to the level not recovered by us in the appropriate identical bill, any amounts to be reinstated to us by you in respect of a duplicate consideration may be recovered by us directly from every other of the records (including any duplicate account); or
We might, at our total attention, enable using the identical account to be deemed appropriate in which case stakes and all losses placed by or for you personally through the duplicate account will be maintained by us.
If you may not use your account for gambling or gambling to get a period of at the least three hundred and sixty five (365 or one year), consecutive days then it will be considered an "Inactive Account". All inactive accounts will get an inactive account fee as lay out below.
If you fail to reactivate your account, the monthly charge will be deducted twenty-eight (28) days following the notification email is directed, and on a single date on each month then that it remains inactive. The monthly charge that'll be applied to an inactive account is 5% of the worth of the balance that is dormant or a monthly fee of £/€5, whichever is the more.
Should your account balance be less than any inactive account payment to be deducted; only the available balance in your account will be used.
If so when your account balance reaches zero (0), no more inactive account costs will be taken.
We reserve the best to then close any inactive bill after the stability continues to be reduced to zero.
In case of the reactivation of your inactive bill, any reimbursements of government charges have reached the sole discretion of Playdoit and Playdoit won't enter into any communication in this regard.
Playdoit reserves the right to hold the resources in your account from you pending the determination of any investigation (including any appropriate outside investigation) where:
We believe you've acted in breach of any other settlement related to your activities on our site, including where we think the consideration has been associated with fraudulent or prohibited activity or these terms and conditions or dishonest activity;
We hold the funds within your consideration as required by law or even to comply with any advice, demand or training from any regulatory governmental or enforcement authority.
CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT
You are entitled to close your account by contacting our customer care staff, details of which may be found in the website and terminate your deal with Playdoit. Any negative balance on your account will drop due and quickly due to us, along with your account is only going to be closed if the appropriate amount owed to us is paid.
We'll react to your request to close your account, confirming closure along with the date on which such closure will be helpful, within a reasonable period, however, you remain solely responsible for all action In your account until it's closed by us (where place the Terms and Conditions shall terminate). Upon our confirmation of closure, we should settle any outstanding balance in your account from the same approach to payment that you simply offered upon enrollment or such other payment process once we may reasonably select.
Where you have closed your account, we might in certain circumstances be capable of re open your account using the same account details as before if you demand us to do so. Such situations, while your account may have the same account details as before, it will be susceptible to the stipulations that are inforce in the day of these re opening and any prior entitlements (including, but without limitation, to bonuses or contingent profits) will no longer be appropriate.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We shall not be responsible or in charge of any failure to execute, or delay in efficiency of, any of our responsibilities under the stipulations that's caused by activities outside our reasonable control, including (without limitation) any telecommunications network failures, power failures, failures in 3rd party computer (or other) equipment, fire, lightning, surge, ton, severe weather, industrial disputes or lock-outs, terrorist activity and functions of government or other competent authorities (a "Force Majeure Event").
We might also end all or the main Support due to a force majeure event, however, if we accomplish that we might (at our attention) return any fees that you settled beforehand for that area of the assistance which you couldn't get.
EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Your entry to and use of /or companies and the website is at discretion your only solution and risk. You agree you will just utilize the site and/or Providers relative to these terms and conditions. We shall not be responsible for any attempts by you to make use of the solutions by practices, means or ways not designed by us.
You agree to cover us for almost any expenses, charges or losses experienced or received by us (including any strong, indirect or consequential losses, any loss in revenue and any loss in status) arising directly from your fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
As well as another solution open to us, we might anytime recover for the level of any amount any positive balance then present from your account.
We will give you care and reasonable skill to the solutions and drastically as defined within the terms and conditions. We do not make any promises or warranties about the solutions, or any goods or services developing an integral part of the companies, and hereby exclude (for the extent permitted by law) all implied warranties in value of the exact same (including implied warranties as to satisfactory quality and/or fitness to your goal).
Particularly, we cannot guarantee the Website will have consistent availability or that it will be without any bugs, viruses or other errors.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is supposed to:
Exclude or reduce our liability for fraud or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence; or
Limit your legal rights (statutory rights include, for instance, that individuals provide our companies to some reasonable standard and in just a reasonable time). To find out more about your legal rights, contact the local citizens advice bureau or trading standards office if you are situated in alternative buyer protection agencies or the MALTA in case you are located elsewhere.
We (including our parent and any subsidiary corporations, affiliates, officials, owners, agents and personnel) shall not be prone to you, whether such obligation arises in agreement, tort (including negligence) or elsewhere according of any damage or damage sustained by you (including loss of winnings) consequently of:
Any usage of the solutions in breach of the conditions and conditions including as a result of any restricted and/or fraudulent practices;
Any incomplete, illegible, missing, late or void transactions, including consequently of technological failure, error by us or a mistake by You;
Any failure on our part to see any self-exclusion procedures that people might have in place to time from time;
Lack of data;
A distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other highly harmful substance that will infect your personal computer equipment, computer applications, data or other proprietary material as a result of your usage of the Website or to your downloading of any content posted on such site, or on any website from the site; problems due to the equipment which You or other people are using to access the companies, or errors relating to your or their internet service provider or problems for the functioning of the computer caused by the incorrect downloading of any software in a manner incompatible with your own personal computer's certain set up;
Loss in profits;
Lack of revenue;
Loss of income opportunity;
Loss or injury to goodwill or status;
Business interruption; or
Any special indirect or consequential loss, to be possible, even where such loss or damage continues to be advised to us, coming out any use or the stipulations by you of the companies.
INACTIVE AND CLOSED ACCOUNTS
- User Account will be considered an Inactive Account if User have not logged into User Account for a period of 12 (twelve) months.
- Any Inactive Account will be charged with an administrative fee equivalent to 5 (five) Euros per month, provided the Company has notified User thirty (30) days prior for a period of 6 (six) months.
- If User have not logged into User Account for a period of 30 (thirty) months, User Account will be deemed a Dormant Account, in which case the Company will remit the balance of User Account (after deduction of the charges referred to in this section) to User, or to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority if User cannot be contacted by the Company.
- Dormant and Inactive Accounts will be blocked from use or closed, and the Company's will seize and forfeiture any and all funds held in User Account,
- User may contact Company at email@example.com and submit a request to reopen User Account and/or return the balance of User Account, at the discretion of the Company;
- User may close his/her account by sending an email to the Company's customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WARRANTIES AND LIMITED LIABLILTY
- The Company Site and all content, server and network elements are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind to the fullest extent permitted by law, and The Site expressly disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied.
- The Site does not guarantee that the site and content are accurate; error-free; free of viruses; or any other harmful elements. As with any site a User may enter, caution should be used in the use of any content or materials.
- The Site excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with User use of this the website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits, damage caused to User computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
- The Company will make reasonable efforts to prevent any failure in the Site's activity. In the occurrence of a technical failure in the Site's systems for any reason, the Company will terminate User participation in the Games, where the malfunction has occurred. Our liability will be limited only to the sum that was paid by User for participating in such Game, and User Account will be credited accordingly.
- If User is inadvertently severed from the internet while playing the Games the User Account's balance will be kept as they were before the interruption. The Company employ all precaution to ensure User will be allowed to recommence play and restore the Game as it was before the interruption took place. If such restoration is not possible, the Company will ensure the Game is terminated, refund the wager to User Account.
- The Company will be permitted, at its discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue, any of the Features, and/or introduce new Games, Features, bonuses, and/or promotions. The Company will not be liable for any forfeiture suffered by User resulting from any changes made and User will have no claims against us in such regard.
- The Company will not be responsible or liable for any actions by any other third party which provides User with access to the Site or Features.
- User understands and agrees that an arbitrary number generator will determine the events required in connection with the Features and where the result as received by User conflicts with the result shown on the Company's server, the result shown on the Company's server will in all circumstances take precedence. User understands and agree that the Company's records will be the determination of the outcome.
- User will indemnify and hold us harmless against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses arising from User breach of these Terms and Conditions.
All rights regarding intellectual property rights including, patents, copyright, trademarks, Features marks, logos, or any other copyrights concerning the Site, and all pictures, graphics, pictures, text and software will remain the sole and exclusive property of the Company. User are strictly forbidden from:
- copying. redistributing, publishing, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, modifying, translating or making any attempt to access the source code of the Features and/or the Site to create derivate works of the source code;
- selling, assigning, licensing, sublicensing, transferring, distributing the intellectual property rights.
User may contact the Company in connection with anything related to the Site and/or the Features at any time via our customer support, which is available at email@example.com. Any communication with the Company's customer support will be handled in the utmost care and without any delay by the Company's customer support representatives and will be escalated to the relevant people where necessary. If the reply received by User from the customer support representatives is deemed unsatisfactory to User, User may bring any dispute User have with the Company to the Lotteries and Gaming Authority, at Antillephone N.V. Curaçao Gaming Licensing information or comments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the Company and User will be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the Netherlands Antilles, and User irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of the Netherlands Antilles respect to any dispute regarding the validity, breach, interpretation, performance or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the Company and User.
When you are aware, the best to access and/or utilize the Website (including any or all of the products provided via the Web Site) may be illegal in certain places (including, for example, America). You're responsible for determining whether you’re opening and/or usage of the website is certified with applicable laws within your jurisdiction and you cause to us that gambling is not illegal within the territory where you live.
- The Company may, at any time, set off any positive balances in User Account against any amount owed by User to the Company.
- The Company may transfer or assign any and all of its rights and obligations hereunder to any third party; without derogating from the above, the Site and/or any of the Features may be operated by third parties. User may not transfer, assign or pledge in any manner whatsoever any of User rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Unless explicitly stated in
these Terms and Conditions, nothing in these Terms and Conditions will:
- be construed as creating any agency, arrangement, trust of fiduciary relationships or any similar relationship between the Company and User;
- create or confer any rights or benefits to any third party, and/or
- grant User any security interest in any asset of the Company, including (but not limited to) any sum held in User account.
- The Company may provide User with notices with respect to or in connection with these Terms and Conditions in an e-mail and/or through the Site, and such notice will be deemed received by User within 24 hours from the time it is sent to User in the aforesaid manner.
- These Terms and Conditions have been drafted in the English language. In the event of any discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these Terms and Conditions the English language version will prevail.
COPY OF MERCHANT POLICIES, RULES AND TRANSACTION RECORDS
Please read the terms and conditions before taking them. After you have accepted the terms and conditions, please print the terms and conditions and keep them, in addition to all evidence emails, payment methods related to your use of the website, exchange data, history transactions, game rules, fair offer rules and additional conditions. Take note that the terms and conditions are susceptible to change.
CONTACT AND REGISTRATION
The Site is operated by Gambling World Online Malta Limited and Gambling World Online N.V. at E-commerce Park Vredenberg. The Company operates online games in accordance with a license issued Jersey by the Netherlands Antilles Gambling Commission - license number 131113 issued on December 5, 2013.
All money transactions and payment processors are operated by Gambling World Online Malta Limited, 85, St. John Street, Valletta. VLT1165 Malta since September 2014, who owns a direct license agreement with Gambling World Online N.V.
call center +52-871-723-00-30
Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.
Latest Revision October 30th 2014
Playdoit Casino Bonus Policy
The Playdoit Casino Bonus Policy includes any special offer, promotion, event fund, or gift that you receive above and beyond what the casino normally pays out.
Please read this policy carefully; then, if you choose to do so, you may opt out of any bonus offers that we may offer. If you have any bonuses currently on your account, we will gladly remove those as well. Just send our support team and email an ask to be blocked from receiving any bonuses. After that, you can resume play as you always did.
Playdoit Casino regularly sends out promotional emails which include our bonus offers. You can only use a bonus if you receive one from us. Although we protect every bit of your personal data, we may use your username or your first name in our promotional materials.
At Playdoit Casino we reserve the right to confiscate your winners, and not allow any withdrawals if you engage in any type of activity not allowed on our site. This may include:
* Trying to use multiple bonuses at one time.
* Making bets of 10% or higher on bonuses in your account, without fulfilling all wager requirements.
* Placing high bets just to increase your balance, then lowing your bets so you don't lose any of that money.
* Trying to use the double-up feature just to increase the value of your bets.
* Placing only even money bets on Roulette, Blackjack and Baccarat.
All our bonuses and promotions are our way of thanking our most valuable players. We have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to abusing these promotions. If you are only here to use bonus credits to play and win, then we will close your account and take all money you have in it. You will have no say so, our Casino manager makes this decision, and what he says is the final word.
If you wager your bonus money and lose it, and don't have enough money in your account to cover your full wager, money will be taken from your next deposit to fulfill your wagers. This allows us to mark your bonus as "consumed" and you can resume game play again.
We also reserve the right to remove any money from your original deposit to cover any wage that has not been covered. Before requesting a withdrawal, you must wager the amount of the bonus and purchase at least 35 times. If you receive a free spin or a no-deposit bonus, you need 100 times the bonus in order to make a withdrawal.
Live Dealer games are valid only with the No Wagering Sign-Up bonus. You cannot play Live Dealer games with any of the other No Wagering Promotional bonus offers, these can only be used on the slots. Trying to use a bonus on a game not allowed will result in all your winnings being taken.
Not all games offer bonuses. Scratch Cards, Keno, and the slots do so 100% of the time. Video poker, table and card games all contribute 30%, while Jackpot games give you nothing. All bonuses must be used within 30 days. Any monies left from said bonus will be removed from your account, and the bonus cancelled.
If you are using a "play" account (not using real money), you have a week to cover your wagers before you lose your bonus and winnings. If we do not catch this right away, know that we will and we will remove any money at the time we find the problem.
Those who are not Real Money players may only withdraw 50 EUR/USD/GBP, or 1,000 Mexican Pesos (MXN) if they receive a no deposit bonus. However, a minimum deposit of 20 EUR/USD/GBP, or 400 MXN is required before you can even attempt to make a withdrawal. Any winnings over the 50 or 1,000 figures will be taken out when a withdrawal is made. Please note: you can not make a withdrawal on an account that has never had a deposit, or an account where the deposit has not been wagered on at all.
Playdoit Casino is open to a select group of people. We have high standards for entering the casino, and we expect every one of our customers to meet each one of them.
Promotions, benefits, and offers to each individual from Playdoit will follow these terms and conditions:
- Offers are available only to customers who have a valid email address.
- Offers are subject to change, and we may withdraw your membership for any reason, at any time, without the need to contact you to do so.
- Qualified Playdoit
members must follow these conditions to apply for a corresponding tier (level):
Blue Garnet: this includes all new players.
deposit and play 3,000 chips in one month in a three month time period.
Red Diamonds: Players
deposit and play 5,000 chips in one month in a three month time period.
deposit and play 10,000 chips in one month in a three month time period.
- If you do not maintain the proper deposit, or you are not a consistent player, we have the right to change your tier status without your consent.
- To maintain a VIP status you must be a consistent and regular player.
- We have the right to refuse, or withdraw from, any offer, for any reason.
- At Playdoit Casino we have the right to revoke membership to any player who does not follow the rules regarding our promotions. If we think you are not playing fair then we will remove you without further notice.
- Unless otherwise noted, all Bonus Terms and Conditions apply for all our offers and bonuses.
- We will review your account on a regular basis to be sure that you are getting the rewards you are due.